Today I sat down to catch up on blogs, starting with Independent Fashion Bloggers – a go to resource for any fashion blogger. The blog featured an article on Klout, one of the newer ways marketers and PR companies are checking the influence of bloggers. The full explanation is in this article, it’s a good read.
Feeling curious/nosey, I checked out my own score, and was pleased, I then proceeded to check out the score of every Los Angeles based fashion blogger I could think of, all of our Two Point Oh! LA members and other L.A fashion bloggers.
Unless you sign up you can only see how Twitter affects your score, so below is the Top Ten L.A Fashion Bloggers on Twitter, ranked by their “Klout” – I was so pleased to see so many Two Point Oh! LA members on here, I just had to share!
My only disclaimer is, I may have missed someone, so if there’s someone you think should be on here, based on their “Klout” and the criteria – let me know!
1. @RumiNeely/Fashion Toast – Klout: 67
2. @MarieDenee/Curvy Fashionista* – Klout: 67
3. @By Emily/Cupcakes and Cashmere – Klout: 62
4. @FashOrganized/Fashionably Organized* and @CurvesandChaos/Curves and Chaos* (TIED)- Klout: 58
5. @LBCShopper/ Cid Style File*, @SydneSummer/ Think Thru Fashion* and @Stylesmith/ Dedicated Follower of Fashion* (TIED) – Klout: 57
6. @GeriHirsch/ Because I am Addicted , @Recessionista/The Recessionista*, @FSalvation / Fashion Salvation* and @Karla_Deras /Karla’s Closet (TIED) – Klout: 55
7. @RackedLA/ Racked LA* (TIED) – Klout: 54
8. @InnyVinny/ Instant Vintage*, @Glitter_N_Glue/ Glitter N Glue* and @NatalieOffDuty/Natalie Off Duty – (TIED) – Klout: 52
9. @EileenLee/ LA Lovetta*, @KellyRyanOBrien/ Kelly Ryan O’Brien* and @SincerelyJules/ Sincerely Jules – (TIED) – Klout: 51
10. @LaurieBStyle / Laurie B Style* and @Handbago / Handbago* – (TIED) – Klout: 50
*Two Point Oh! LA member